How can I place an order?
How can I check if a product is in-stock?
Sign up for a customer account on our Customer Application page. You will receive an e-mail once your username and password have been activated. All logged in customers are able to view what is currently stocked in our inventory.
What are your payment terms?
All major credit cards accepted. Net 30 days upon credit approval.
Do you sell to the public?
Matrix Imports currently only sells to furniture retailers and Interior Design Firms, but the public can use our Store Locator to find retailers that carry Matrix products.
Do you speak any other languages?
We can currently assist you in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Faux Leather Artificial leather is a fabric or finish that is used as a substitute for leather for a number of reasons. It’s lower cost and does not use animal byproducts. Faux leather should not be confused with pleather which is a leather substitute made of plastic.
- Frosted Glass Frosted glass is clear glass which was treated by sandblasting or acid etching. When light is shown through frosted glass it gives the effect of distributing and blurring.
- Leatherette See Faux Leather
- Medium-density fibreboard ( MDF Wood ) MDF is an engineered wood product made from wood fibers bonded with wax and resins and treated with temperature and pressure to form strong panels.
- Polyurethane Leather (PU Leather) PU Leather is formed in the production of synthetic fibers and highly resilient foam seating.
- Tempered Glass Tempered glass, also known as toughened glass, is treated with heat or chemicals to increase its strength. When tempered glass is broken, it breaks into granular chunks which are less likely to cause injury than the jagged shards that normal glass forms when broken.