How can I place an order?
How can I check if a product is in-stock?
Sign up for a customer account on our Customer Application page. You will receive an e-mail once your username and password have been activated. All logged in customers are able to view what is currently stocked in our inventory.
What are your payment terms?
All major credit cards accepted. Net 30 days upon credit approval.
Do you sell to the public?
Matrix Imports currently only sells to furniture retailers and Interior Design Firms, but the public can use our Store Locator to find retailers that carry Matrix products.
Do you speak any other languages?
We can currently assist you in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Matrix Imports Inc (“MIX”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Matrix Imports will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves to be defective due to improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Matrix Imports will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts within the United States upon availability.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Matrix Imports is 1-year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
Our products are not under warranty for damage to upholstery, printed table tops, wood or metal finishes nor damages which result from neglect, accident, intentional misuse or acts of nature such as lightning, floods, earthquakes, normal wear and tear, exposure to extremes in temperature or humidity, immersion in water, fading or variations in color or finish over time, scratches, blemishes or slight color variations in wood grain, minor variations in size, unauthorized repair, damages caused to assembly with power tools for assembly, alteration, abuse or misuse of Product, lack of routine proper maintenance, use of abrasive or improper cleaners, damages occurred in transit by a delivery carrier used by customer, other persons, pets, or rodents.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Please include a Proof of Purchase from the Retailer/Dealer where you acquired your product.
- Faux Leather Artificial leather is a fabric or finish that is used as a substitute for leather for a number of reasons. It’s lower cost and does not use animal byproducts. Faux leather should not be confused with pleather which is a leather substitute made of plastic.
- Frosted Glass Frosted glass is clear glass which was treated by sandblasting or acid etching. When light is shown through frosted glass it gives the effect of distributing and blurring.
- Leatherette See Faux Leather
- Medium-density fibreboard ( MDF Wood ) MDF is an engineered wood product made from wood fibers bonded with wax and resins and treated with temperature and pressure to form strong panels.
- Polyurethane Leather (PU Leather) PU Leather is formed in the production of synthetic fibers and highly resilient foam seating.
- Tempered Glass Tempered glass, also known as toughened glass, is treated with heat or chemicals to increase its strength. When tempered glass is broken, it breaks into granular chunks which are less likely to cause injury than the jagged shards that normal glass forms when broken.